Dress Code and Etiquette
Neat casual dress should be worn in the clubhouse.
Golf shoes with metal spikes are not permitted to be worn in the Clubhouse.
Thongs, Tank Tops, T-Shirts with obscene or outlandish artwork, Football shorts, boxer shorts or the like are not permitted on the course or in the clubhouse.
The minimum standard of on course dress is neat shorts with short sports socks, neat casual shirt and appropriate footwear.
Course Etiquette – General
Please inspect the Notice Boards before start of play for any temporary local rules or other information.
Avoid slow play
The management of golf at Benalla is based upon 4 hours and 10 minutes for 18 holes.
- Keep up with the group ahead
- If you are unable to keep your place in the field call the group behind through.
- Mark your card on the next tee –not on the green
Look after our course
- Carry a sand bucket and repair divots.
- Rake bunkers after use –replace the rake in the bunker, well away from the edges, parallel to the line of play.
- Replace the flagstick carefully and repair pitch marks on the green.
- Keep to paths where possible and follow signs for carts.