Foott Waste Player of the Month
Great News for Golfers
The Course is OPEN with the return of Competition Golf.
Restrictions apply: As detailed in emailed or via special delivery, the Members Notice of Tuesday May 12. Further copies available from Golf Shop.
See 'Golf/Whats On?/Weekly Competitions' tab for details of upcoming events.
Four nights a week Wednesday through Saturday 5:00pm - 8:00pm
.....see Menu for details....'kids' options available.
Phone 5762 1920 after 1:00pm on relevant days and talk to our friendly staff for more details! Meal collection time will be advised upon order.
Check our 'facebook' site for 'daily' specials for you!
Golf Course is to OPEN for GOLF! Please phone Golf Shop 5762 2404 to obtain a tee off time before leaving your home....and provide names of players in your group.
Please also arrive to 'check-in' to golf shop, no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your hit off time.
Please remember, 'arrive, play, return home '............ max 10 persons may congregate at any time on course!
Your support of the CLUB is appreciated.
Members News - go to "News & Reports/Latest News" for:
- News from the Club and the current Covig19 Virus..... Course now open for all Golf Competitions. restrictions apply.
- Rules for being in a Penalty Area - even a bunker!
- Benalla Golf Men WIN 2020 Summer Pennant!..............................
- Wild Storm plays havoc on the Course, considerable damage caused..............Sat Feb 1
- New World Handicap System Starts January 30, 2020.........see details
- Ladies Pink Ball Charity Day Starts Early and Colourful...............
- New Club Documents tab under News & Report
- Ever wondered what the Rules are if you are in a sticky situation?
News section updated regularly for your golfing news......
- See new revised 2015 Local Rules
Responsible Gambling Code of Conduct
Benalla Golf Club Responsible Gambling Code of Conduct (English) refer to "News & Reports/Club Documents"